A village will be in place on the forecourt of the National Velodrome of Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines and various exhibitors (bike sellers, etc.) will be present.
A free introduction of BMX will be proposed on the Pumptrack of BMX stadium, at the following times:
- Saturday 7th June : from 14:00 to 18:00
- Sunday 9th June : from 15:00 to 18:00
Free introductions of track cycling will also be proposed in the Velodrome.
- Saturday 8th june : from 14:00 to 19:00
- Sunday 9th june : from 10:00 to 12h00 & 14:00 to 19:00
Inscription on site or before the event on the website of the velodrome (more information to come). Session at the price of €20, thanks to the special World Cup operation, instead of €39.
The spectators can try the airbag freestyle and mountain bike on hometrainer.
A signing session with the world’s best drivers, including the French team, will be held on Saturday between 13h15 and 14h00.
- Note the presence of a DJ
- Various contest games will be set up during the event
- A Snapchat filter will be available around the Vélodrome to accompany your best shots